The Striiv fitness app, available for iOS devices, is free to download and it features challenges and fitness-oriented games to your personal habits, and broadcasts your results on social networks. This app includes its own video game, called “MyLand,” which is powered by an iPhone user’s exercise habits -– in order to grow a plant or expand the island, you must complete a series of challenges, from running to climbing stairs.
Striiv Smart Pedometer has a high resolution, color touchscreen and built in apps that make fitness fun. Striiv’s activity motivation system is designed by leading experts in game design and behavior change with one goal in mind: to get you to exercise a lot more.
The more you walk with Striiv, the smarter it gets, and the more it adapts to your behavior.
Striiv goes beyond charts and graphs to keep you motivated throughout the day. You can earn trophies for real life achievements like burning a cupcake, walking across the Golden Gate bridge or even climbing Mount Everest.
Check out the stats of this fitness app:
Size and Weigh
- 2.75″ x 1.7″ x 0.5″
- 1.4 Ounces
- 2.0 Inch (diagonal) Color Display
- 320 x 240 Pixel Resolution
- 500MHz Dual Core Processor
- Vector Graphics Support
- 3 Axis Accelerometer
Controls and Buttons
- 2.0 Inch (diagonal) Touch Screen
- Home, Back and Power Buttons
Battery and Power
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Up to 1 week of use when fully charged
- Charge Time:
- Charging via USB wall adapter: 2hrs
- Charging via Computer USB port: up to 4hrs
In the Box
- Keychain + Quick Release
- Micro-USB cable
- USB power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Mac computer with USB port: OSX 10.6 and later
- PC with USB port: Windows 7, Windows
Vista and Windows XP