If you are in India, you need no introduction to JIO. For overseas friends, JIO is a telecom giant headed by a notable business Tycoon Mukesh Ambani. Previously Indian Telecom Industry was dominated by BSNL and Airtel, with few other brands. As an Incoming offer, JIO offered free calls for a year with unlimited 4G Data. This took the telecom industry by storm and soon JIO had become the top Telecom Industry in India. Moreover, JIO swept all other brands in a single sweep. In addition to this JIO also provides Live TV, JIO Cinema, JIO Music, and a lot more. In this article, we will share how you can install JIO TV for PC.
Most of the users are under the false hope that they need a JIO sim to access all these contents. But that is not entirely true. You don’t need a JIO Sim to access all these contents, you will need a JIO user account. You can get a user account from any user. If you are, you can use your own account. In this article, we will share ways to watch JIO TV on PC. To run an android app on your PC, you need an app player.
Jio TV for PC – Install Guide 2019
To install Jio TV for PC, you need an emulator. Bluestacks and Nox player is the best emulator to run any android apps on PC. If you are hearing about the emulator for the first time, these emulators are PC Softwares. It built on a PC based Kernal with the integrated Android environment to run Android apps on PC. Mostly these emulators are used to test the new apps in the Android environment.
Install Jio TV for PC Using Bluestacks
- Download the latest version of Bluestreak from the official site. Or just click here.
- Install Bluestack app player on your PC.
- Now download the JIO TV APK to sideload it.
- If you have a user account, you can install the normal apk. If you don’t have one, you can try modded apk. It has a default user name and password integrated to it for accessing the contents.
- Now just launch the Bluestacks app player add the apk.
- You can also use a drag and drop feature to install apk files.
- Once the installation completes, just launch the JIO TV app and log in to your account using JIO Number or Customer ID.
- Now you can enjoy 200+ Live TV channels without any restrictions.
These are the steps to install Jio TV for PC Using Bluestacks. The usage is similar to that of the app. The only difference is you are using it one a big screen. Here is a bonus for you, Bluestacks works well with a joystick or other peripherals. So you play most of the android games on the big screen using Bluestacks.
Jio TV for PC Using Nox Player
Next to Bluestacks, NOX player is the most trusted android emulator. The special thing about NOX Player is, it consumes less memory than Bluestacks app player. So if you are using a mid-range system, this might be the best for you. The installation and working procedure are much more similar to the Bluestacks. Follow the below steps to install Jio TV for PC Using Nox Player.
- Download NOX Player from here.
- Install NOX Player on your PC.
- Now download JIO TV apk to sideload it into the Nox Player.
- Now launch the Nox App Player and Press Ctrl++.
- Now use the windows explorer to locate the apk file and select it.
- Now Jio TV installed on the Bluestack App Player.
- You can access the JIO TV from the app drawer and enter the login details to access its contents.
Now you can access all the live channels in 50+ regional language. So far this is the best way to satisfy any Indian. Being a diverse country, it kind of difficult for cable TV operator to provide various channels and at remote areas. Jio TV is an Internet-based IPTV kind of service. So no matter where you are, you can enjoy the contents.
Why did you need to use JIO TV?
In one word, it’s FREE! Yeah! If you are surprised, here is a trick for you. If you are a JIO user already, you won’t need this. In case if you are using another network and want to use JIO TV. Then download the ‘JIO TV mod app‘. Instead of the normal app and follow the same steps and install this app. This modified JIO TV has a user account inbuilt. It allows you to stream all the contents irrespective of your location.
Well, these are the steps to install JIO TV for PC. Personally, we do like JIO TV a lot. So make sure to try this method. We highly recommend you to use Bluestacks. If you are facing any issue, do let us know in the comments. We would be glad to solve your issue.